Wednesday, January 14, 2009

And the new Devil is......

Greg is the new Devil. You may be asking "Why is such a wonderful man the new Devil?", well let me tell you. We went to the gym yesterday (yes, as a matter of fact those WERE pigs you saw flying out of your behind) and Greg made me hurt. It all started off nicely, I was on the treadmill strolling through the "forest", watching CNN (a girl I went to high school with is an anchor on that channel, yay Stephanie Elam!) when they had a special report on the Biggest Loser TV show. They showed a clip of some very large people speed walking on the treadmill, it put my leisurely stroll to shame, so I decided that I had to speed up just so I didn't look bad to all the skinny women who were RUNNING and watching the report as well. Well, I put it a little too fast so I was a huffin' and a puffin' for 30 minutes when Greg was ready to move downstairs to pump us up. It was agreed that it would be bicep day and it was good. I was taking my guns to the gun show on the first machine (I did a whole 20 pounds!), then we moved to the next machine, some curls, pretty good THEN it happened! The standing curl thingy that made my arms scream and me want to cry. I felt like my arms were missing pieces that were vitally needed to pull up those heavy weights and I almost burst a vessel in my head. So today my arms are very hateful toward me and begging me to just let them die in peace without having to pick anything up.
Now, I just have to add that we actually didn't waste our gym membership this month, we're going and I even have an appointment with a trainer tomorrow (it's already paid for). Hurray for us not wasting money.

I was watching a little TV last night when a woman on the channel told me that I NEED to get the Magic Bullet blender, it would change my life. Does that count as a need? She is an expert, you should have seen her making omelets and French toast, smoothies and margaritas, the options really were endless. If it would change my life, isn't than an automatic freebie to buy? I've noticed that a lot more people on TV are telling me that I need things, like have you even seen that Sham WOW!? I mean really, what household doesn't need that? I can even use it on a boat, so if I had it you might just find me on my neighbors boat in the middle of the night cleaning up any spills he might have made during the day when he was cruising around and not inviting us to join him (selfish!). I'm a good neighbor like that.

I do have one question, in November I went to the perfect Bryan Adams concert (Hi Bryan, I love you in a non-sexual way!) and Greg took one of the posters for me. I would really like to have it framed because I almost had him sign it (missed him by two seconds) and it's soooo awesome. Is that a need, because I don't want it to get ruined. Should I wait until my birthday (which is August 9th, wink, wink) to get it framed properly with my $100 or can I get a $25 frame from Michaels today? OOOOHHHHHH WAIT, I just remembered that I'm going to be doing a little extra babysitting on Saturday so I'll get paid in a Michaels gift card. WOOOOHOOO, I'm so glad you're here for me to talk to, you always have such great ideas.

OK, I have to go, sorry it wasn't too interesting this time, I'm going to the mall today (to go to the library) so I should have a good story for tomorrow's BLOG.

TTFN

1 comment:

  1. I knew you were attacking your finances this New Year...but, you are also getting all physically fit! Dang it Girl! You Rock! Hang in there.

    Love Ya~

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete