Thursday, November 8, 2012

Oy it's been so long!

Hello friends, long time no blog! I know it's been weeks, but it has just slipped by so fast I forgot to log on and do an update. Let's start with the good news, drum roll please.........as of this past Sunday (my weigh in day) I've lost 11 pounds. Hecks to the yes my friends. It doesn't look like I've lot a lot of weight, but I can definitely tell in the way my clothes are fitting me. Thank you weight watchers! All of that AND I survived Halloween with the candy all up in my business. Let me just tell you that it wasn't easy. I got into such a fight with Kayleigh's candy bag that I accidentally inhaled 2-4 fun sized snickers! That bag put up a good fight too. It kept trying to hide up on the top shelf but I wasn't going to let that happen, no hiding in this house, if you're going to taunt me you're going to do it face to face. I showed it who the boss is, I wiped that smile right off it's Jack-O-Lantern face when I robbed it of all the best goodies. Muwahahahaha, I still rule this house.

So nothing else exciting is really happening in my life right now, I'm miserable at work because I work with a bunch of passive aggressive, insane people who make me feel like I'm on guard all the time. So I spend my days constantly pretending I'm not a smart ass, trying not to make sarcastic comments because I don't want these nuts to run to the boss who is the queen of passive aggression. We all know how difficult it is for me to not make snarky comments about things, I mostly just sit there biting my tongue because they make themselves such easy targets. It's a practice in self control.

OK, that's about all I have brain power for now, I must rest my weary head now, I just got back from the Fresh Beat Band concert with Mimi and Emma so I'm wiped out, too much hard core rocking.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment