Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It's real bad y'all

Last night I had a horrible experience (yes, waaaay worse than puking at the gym), I had my hair murdered by the butcher of Vancouver. I went in with shoulder length hair and I now have a practically pixie cut with uneven sides! First of all I would like to apologize for the amount of swearing I did while speaking to my mom, Mom, I'm sorry. Greg, thanks for meeting me at the door with a stiff drink and kind words. Not only did the beast cut off all my hair and F up my bangs so ridiculously that it looks like Mia cut my hair, but she also sheared off the skin at the nape of my neck with her Ghetto clippers so now I have a big strip of raw skin and I can't put my head back to howl at the misjustice because my neck freakin' HURTS! Yeah, I did say CLIPPERS!!! It's all my fault thought, I didn't go to my regular woman (sorry for cheating Juana) AND I was trying to save money by using a coupon. Oh the horror of my own money saving plan blowing up in my face, I should have listened to Sharon who told me "don't use coupons for items you would never normally use" or services I wouldn't get. Don't look at me, I'm hideous. I have to go back to the place (no, it's not Supercuts Rebecca) and demand my money back. I was so shocked last night that I paid the fool, but it's so lopsided that I don't think the manager will have a problem seeing the issue I have with the cut, aside from it's being about 10 inches shorter than I wanted in the back. I have roughly the same cut as Kayleigh, short in the back and longer on the sides (not what I was going for), but the cut is so bad that the left side hangs a good inch longer than the right, plus there are random long hairs in the back too. Oh lady luck, why did you choose to leave me in the hair salon???!!!! To add insult to injury I had to bowl last night and everyone was just staring at the travisty that is my hair, except for Beck and Sherri who listened to my tale of woe and told me to march back there and demand that they fix it AND give me my money back. I'm scared to have it fixed because then I'll really have no hair. I'm seriously thinking that shaving it and starting over might not be a bad idea, not even I can rock a bad haircut with panache.

Thanks for being there friends, I'm going to have Greg take a picture of me tonight and I'll post it so you can all see my new look. Talk to you later.

1 comment:

  1. Wow and I was just talking about cheese crackers and shampoo!

    ReplyDelete