Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What the WHAT?

This is how my day is going....I have a stinky fridge that has now been cleansed from top to bottom and it STILL stinks! I couldn't find Mia's dance bag this morning so we had to find some mismatched used shoes at the dance school that she could wear. I went to KFC for my free lunch and it was GROSS! I cleaned the stinky fridge again and took it apart and it still stinks. I just got a call from Kayleigh's P.E. teacher who said that K was looking very sad this morning so she asked her what was going on. K told her that she had a very rough morning because her dad gets really wild and she has to give him a shot to calm him down. So now this teacher was asking me what's going on at our house and why are we letting a 7 year old administer shots? Greg is not even home in the morning!!! He doesn't get shots and if he did there is NO WAY that we would let Kayleigh do them!!! The teacher laughed and thought it sounded really weird. I had to tell her that K has an issue with stress and it causes her to make things up so she can get more attention and sympathy. I had to reassure her that there is nothing medically wonky going on in our house. So now she thinks were a super dysfunctional family. Now I'm getting a massive headache from dealing with this nonsense!!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I'd send you a drink and a bottle of Advil if I could. I have to say, your daughter has quite an imagination. Future writer perhaps? :-)

    God bless you Sabrina! Or rather, Buddha loves you ( I am a Buddhist after all).

    Cheers!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete