Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I don't wanna be obsolete anymore!

Well my friends, I never thought I would say this, but I'm an out of date model. I'm obsolete in the business world seeing as I haven't been IN the business world for over eight years now. As it stands, I can't even find a job at the mall, let alone in an office, so I've come up with the solution. Are you ready??? My fellow blog readers, I, Sabrina Lewis, am going back to school!! I'm starting on Nov. 19th and I'll be getting a Certified Nursing Assistant certificate. I was considering going to Nursing school, but I'm not sure it's up my alley, so I decided to go one step at a time and start as a CNA. These are the people who work at Nursing homes, in home care, at jails handing out meds, etc. If it's something I really like, then I'll either get my Nursing degree or take the EMT course. I never thought I would be excited about going back to school, but I feel like I'm opening up my future for a true career instead of just a job. I have to get my brain in shape for memory retention, but I have two months to make it work (to quote Tim Gund). So I'm sure you'll be hearing hilarious stories of my embarassing classroom activities. Oh, I have to run right now and get the girls, I'll write more soon.

xoxo!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You'll be a great CNA! Can't wait to hear all your stories! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete