Friday, January 29, 2010

Bra update

You are not going to believe this, but I truly believe that my bra ran away! I cannot find it anywhere, I've looked on every doorknob and under every pile of clothing on my bedroom floor (yeah, I'm a hot mess). So I've made my usual rounds today sans bra, but it must end now. I'm going to do one more sweep and if it's gone I'm gonna have to go to Freddy's and get a bra in a box for $10. That's $10 I could be using to by meat for my children. I have this wonderful image in my brain of my poor bra limping down the street trying to get away. It's dragging it's one wireless cup while it uses it's good wire to move forward. the stretched out sides flapping in it's haste to get as far away from me as possible. I'm going to follow the trail of elastic bits until I find that traitor! How dare it leave my tatas without the false pretense of support! Good thing I have a never ending supply of baggy sweatshirts, those are what get me through my days.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I can relate although mine did not run away. One underwire had snapped in half and each were poking their ways through the ends. Just bought 3 newbies at Nordy's...one on sale and 2 Calvins. I stayed away from the $80 bra, luckily it didn't fit. My girls are perkier now. Am thinking when I lose the "baby weight" hahaha that the girls will get a little smaller....I still don't know what to do with these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you put up posters with pictures? Perhaps the bra has taken refuge at a neighbor's home. I think your kids should go door-to-door. I think this would be a GREAT job for Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just jealous... I couldn't walk out of this house without a bra if my life depended on it. I am very fearful of the fact that I am already an F... Boobs only get bigger with pregnancy! o.O But as far as buying new ones go, have you ever looked at Lane Bryant? Oh My Gravy those bras are fantastic!!! The Balconettes by Cacique are to die for! http://cacique.lanebryant.com/bras/balconette/15023c15035/index.cat Right now they are buy one get one half off!!

    ReplyDelete